Becoming a member
As an individual member of St Andrew’s Trust for the Study of Religion and Society you will have
- the satisfaction of supporting an organisation whose aim is to stimulate and inform the general public to think differently about religion and society
- the opportunity to take part in and foster a unique organisation, helping it develop from one that runs events in Wellington and sells publications into an organisation with a global reach that freely offers resources to all
- the right to vote at general meetings
- the ability to be elected to the board of trustees
- 20 percent discount on all publications
- advance notice of all lectures, seminars and other events
To become a member, download and print this membership application, complete it and pop it in the post with the fee. If you would prefer to scan and email us your completed application and make the payment online, please do so.
The annual subscription is:
- $25 individual or family
- $21 student or unwaged
You can if you wish become a life member, the cost of which is $300. New and renewing members can choose to receive a free book from the list on the membership form. Life members may choose to receive a free book each year.
To be informed about events coming up add your email address to our mailing list.